Swing with us in the Clouds
PRIVATE NURSERY IN MOKOTÓW
Find out about the recruitment process and child’s adaptation to the kindergarten, how to complete the starting kit for your little-one and how much it all is
How much it is?
Monthly fee – 1 550 PLN
The fee includes:
- up to 10.5 hr-a day-care from Monday to Friday (7:30-18:00) excluding bank holidays etc.
- all activities: sport, eating, arts, basic English and Spanish.
Additionally, other educational activities which of course and tailored to the age and abilities of our pupils.
- educational materials
- psychological, speech therapist’s and pedagogical care / support of child’s observation and consultations with parents
Hourly packages or part-time care are determined individually.
Recruitment fee – 1000 PLN
It is a one-off, non-refundable fee that guarantees a place in a nursery for your child.
The fee includes:
- NNW insurance for each child,
- purchase of individual baby accessories, such as a bed linen, a bib, a potty, as well as occasional gifts (Christmas, birthday), the funds are also intended for birthday parties for your child in the nursery.
Daily board prepared from eco products is 18 PLN / a day. The fee includes breakfast, two-course dinner with fruit compote and afternoon snack. In addition, everyday we provide fresh seasonal fruits as snacks. If need be, we can also assure individual diets for our pupils.
Cloud catering is provided by DietBox company
“The secret of our catering are not only fresh ingredients delivered mainly by local food producers (eg potatoes and mirepoix are delivered directly by farmers), but also a passion for healthy nutrition, a combination of various flavours and cooking techniques, as well as a professional team of chefs who gained their experience in renowned restaurants both in Warsaw and abroad.
The chefs are experienced in preparing interesting meals for children, thanks to which they are able to recognize the needs of even the most picky fussy eaters. Despite the large amount of meals being prepared on a regular basis, the company hasn’t lost the taste of “home cooking” thanks to the fact that it doesn’t use spices boosted with glutamate and / or other preservatives. Depending on the individual needs of children, our dietitian provides a special menu for diabetics, children on gluten-free diets, also diets in phenylketonuria, milk-free diets or a diet for vegans. Catering takes into account the seasonality of products. The food is prepared exclusively from organic products!”
First days in the new environment may be difficult for both the child and his parents. For the first time, the toddler has to part with his beloved mother or other close person, with familiar surroundings and toys. He meets other children and new aunties. All of this can cause both astonishment and curiosity, but also it can arouse anxiety by disturbing the sense of security and separation anxiety. The process of adaptation can take place in various ways – depending on the child’s needs we try to address it appropriately. It allows your child to slowly adapt to the new situation under controlled conditions, yet – still having a parent in sight.
In Little Clouds we try to divide the whole process into a few days (total of c.a. 30 hours). We certainly begin with the conversation with the Parents / Guardians, when we try to answer all their questions and introduce them to the everyday life of the nursery. One can attend such meeting alone, but also with the child.
Second meeting usually takes 1-2 hours. The parent stays with the child in the nursery and accompanies the candidate
in fun activities. During the third meeting we encourage the Parent to leave the child with one of our aunties for 30 minutes and we observe the child’s reaction and behaviour while the separation. this meeting usually takes 2-3 hours.
In the following days, we try to introduce the child to the normal life of our nursery. We go out together for a walk, participate in all activities, try to put the baby to sleep. Every day we gradually extend the time the child spends with us. During these days we encourage parents to spend time in nearby cafes, yet, remaining available at all times.
If necessary, we always allow more time for the adaptation. At every stage we are happy to offer help and advice as far as the expected behaviour is concerned as well describing the new reality for a child at home.
30h-care pack – 400 PLN
The amount is deducted from the first monthly fee upon the successful adaptation.
Extra 30-hrs pack – 350 PLN
Day-care (7:30-18:00) fee – 100 PLN zł
Fee for each commenced hour after 18:00 – 30 PLN
Night or weekend care – agreed individually, additional conditions apply.
The starting kit
- pyjamas with the child’s initials
- a spare set of clothes, e.g. body + tights – 2 sets
- disposable diapers (as needed) – 1 pack min.
- wet tissues – 2 packs / a month
- 4 packs of big hygienic swabs / a month
- care ointment (as used by the child)
- sun-cream with filter (during the summer time) – preferably in aerosol
- wind/cold-care cream (during autumn and winter time)
- a soother – if necessary
- a bottle, a bidon or a non-spill cup (to be used between meals) – if a child can not drink from the regular cup yet
a toothbrush and a toothpaste.
- for children under 12 months – a baby bottle (for milk), a formula (or breast milk in a sterilized container), baby porridge of one’s choice